Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Claus


Yeah, I know it's a lousy shot, but anyways...

This was my first shot of the day with my Kodak No.2 Folding Autographic Brownie (long enough name, you think?), circa 1923 or so. They were already sitting there, and I figured it would make a nice shot with them and the menorah in the background. That was before the menorah was descended upon by other Santas looking to get picture with it. I'm surprised they didn't rip it off the fence and parade around with it like they were Titus.

As you can see, there's still a bit of a learning curve with the Kodak No.2 Folding Autographic Brownie, especially with blind-aiming the darned thing. But this couple seemed sincere and nice, and just happy to be there. That's why I took their picture more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment