Friday, December 4, 2009

Neil and Josh (l-r)


I didn't feel worthy of taking this photo. I don't feel worthy of even having a camera in my hands when Josh is around. He's quite the photographer, even though when I saw him the other night he said that he really wasn't much for taking pictures lately.

I don't believe him.

And if you want to see how he brings it, check his site.

I'm happy with this shot. Well, it could have been better centered, but I got a decent exposure with the flash, and got them in reasonable focus. I got some more pictures back from that night, and compared them with the settings I took down in my notebook. I think I now know what approach to take with the flash (he says now...). Of course, there will be continued experimentation, and the results will be suffered by whoever reads this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment