Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Under 110th Street

You know, that almost sounds like a song. Somebody get Bobby Womack on the case immediately.


AND THE REST:
So I must say that I am a little proud of this shot. Not because of the composition or anything, just that I took it with the Bantam 4.5 on the "B" setting, that is, holding open the shutter as long as it was depressed with my little finger. I didn't take any meter readings, I just pushed the button, counted to 5 and released. And there it is, pretty well exposed at ISO 100, with no pushing. I think I had the aperture closed down. Actually, I must have, since as I'm writing this I'm realizing I didn't adjust it from my previous outdoor shots.

Of course, I forgot to take it off the "B" setting, so all my shots afterwards were shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment