Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ken


I should really change the name of this blog from "Hey Nice Camera" to "Pictures of People Who Take Pictures of Things and Other People That are Way Better Than the Pictures I Take of Things and Other People" (.blogspot.com, of course).

Ken consented to be photographed just as long as I included his work, which if you click above for the bigger version, can see are his artistic visions of produce.

I forgot if I was the one who suggested he take off his hat, or if he volunteered. Either way, I was happy in thinking that his face wouldn't be covered in brim-shade.

You know, it's a funny thing. Why is it that leaf-shadows on a person's face and shirt that look so innocuous in person come out so strongly on film?

If I knew the answer to that, maybe I'd be selling my stuff in the park instead of grousing about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment