Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lishan, Fatima, Ribka, Mpho, Jessica (l-r)


I don't know what they were looking at, but they were having so much fun. I watched them from a short distance, trying to convince myself to approach and ask if I could take their picture. Fatima saw me staring at them and I turned away. A few minutes later I made my approach.

They're all students, and had no qualms about me taking their photo. I told them to just go back as they were, having fun looking at stuff on the computer. I think this is the best shot, even if Lishan's eyes are a little closed. It's also the best shot of Fatima. In all the other ones she's completely hidden, or just her eyes are visible, like so:


When I took this, I had no idea there was this Batman camera tilt going on.

This one has good takes for Fatima, Ribka, and Jessica.



Oh, to get a candid group shot where everybody is visible and smiling and has their eyes open at the same time!

Thanks again guys.

ADDENDUM:
After I finished taking their shots, Jessica asked me about the camera. I gave it to her and she and the rest of the gang had a fun time checking out the O.G. technology. Even though I approached them, they still thought the camera was cool, so I can say that this entry is still in keeping with the spirit of this project.

1 comment:

  1. I remember this day... I was actually looking for your card for the longest time so that i could see the pictures! Great shots of us!
    Keep up the good work!

    - Mpho

    ReplyDelete