Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sid


I can't remember when I first met Sid, or even how. It probably wasn't long after I moved to the city. As long as I've known him, he's been a tireless promoter of punk rock. He's wheat-pasted many a wall in his day. He even "Psycho TV," his own public access TV show to help the cause.

I've been running into him in odd places lately, be it a bus stop, or a random subway encounter. We usually greet each other with some friendly barbs.

I am tired and have an insane headache. I'm not doing Sid proper justice with this entry.

But trust me, he's never wavered from punk rock, which is more than I can say. Then again, I'm not sure I was ever punk to begin with. Then again then again, I never claimed to ever be punk. I think that all works out okay.

NOTES:
So maybe I lied. This isn't the last Reala shot, but the penultimate (ooh, such a big word! What am I, in college or something?) shot. Tomorrow I'll post the last one and finally we can be rid of that abomination.

I had something witty to say about this yesterday (witty in my estimation at least) and forgot to post it. Now I can't even remember what it was.

Could somebody out there deliver me a sandwich or something? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment