Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ron


As promised, I went out on Sunday to see if I'd get some photos. I took the Salyut to Tompkins Square Park where there was a free punk show going on. I figured I'd probably run into people I knew and perhaps cajole them into having their picture taken.

I've known Ron since we were in high school together back in a faraway past called New Jersey. He happened to be at the show since his girlfriend was drumming in a side-project, all-female Misfits cover band. Ron's a drummer too, and a pretty darned good one at that.

I don't see Ron much. Well, I don't see him at all, really. But it was a genuinely happy surprise that he should be at the show. We've been through some times (wow, can I be any more vague?).

I don't know when I'll see you again, but I'll be glad when I do.

NOTES:
So this is I think my last roll of the god-awful Superia. Never again. How many times am I going to say that? Probably until I post my last image taken on that infernal stock. I think I only have one more Superia portrait left. I'll post that one tomorrow.

Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment