Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Study Break


I didn't catch her name. I didn't ask. She didn't even notice that I had a camera (yes, so technically this doesn't count as part of the "Hey Nice Camera" project but A: Like I said earlier, I'm in school now so I can't wander around the city all day and night hoping my light-capture machine gets noticed by other people and B: It also says up in the blog description, and anything else that strikes my fancy. So there).

Her writing looked like Chinese. I mean, not like her handwriting was so messy that it looked like Chinese, but that I think she was actually writing Chinese. I've been told on many an occasion that my handwriting looks like Chinese, yet when you compare it to real Chinese writing, it really doesn't resemble it at all. I think my handwriting has more of a cuneiform/sanskrit look.

We did talk briefly. The only thing I remember her saying was that she had a quiz in 15 minutes.

I took the shot with the YashMat from a nearby bench. What you're seeing here is a color scan of the black and white negative.

If I see her again I'll have to ask her how she did...

No comments:

Post a Comment