Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bridgehead Revisited

Okay, so the automatic spell checker didn't give the red dotted underline to the word, "Brideghead," to which I ask, what the hell is a bridgehead? And yes, I'm too lazy to go to the OED2 site for an answer. Sometimes I'll just stay ignorant. I like the dude in the foreground. I think he adds something to what would have been a typical Brooklyn Bridge shot. And it's also off-center, though that's proabaly not on purpose:


Trying to push myself here. Stupid fatigue.

Yesterday some drunken woman was trying to tell me that my legs were too skinny for a supposedly healthy person and she was convinced that I must be diseased. "Are you a heroin addict?"

"No."

"Do you have AIDS?"

"No."

"Are you HIV positive?"

"No."

"Well you must be hep-something!"

"No, you'll just have to accept my physiology for what it is."

They say you're the most desirable when you're not looking, yet I can't understand how these people find me. And yes, I know I'm cutting to the chase of this story without providing a greater context, but I'm tired and have things to do here.

And no, I didn't indulge her desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment