Thursday, May 20, 2010

On the Waterfront

But you won't find Terry Malloy here, or Karl Malden saying, "Now I'm just a potato eater," but you will find water:


Tomorrow I will be a prisoner of the deliverymen, for I am expecting packages that will be arriving from UPS and FedEx. Oh lucky me. At least I can get this nonsense out of the way in one day.

Yes, my prose tonight is tired and uninspired. Well, I guess it's a reflection of the man typing these words this evening. But why should I be uninspired? I just watched A Clockwork Orange for the god knows how manynth time! Who doesn't smile every time Alex comes through the door with a, "Hi hi hi there!" And who can't fail to hum along to Ludwig Van, since we certainly ain't singing along with Mitch.

I never sang along with Mitch.

Okay, so I just came back from YouTube where I sang along with Mitch.

"Lookie Lookie Lookie, here comes Cookie...."

The horror.
The horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment