Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dirtnap

Well, maybe it's more of a grassnap, or a dirty man napping. At least I think he was napping. He was rather motionless, but I wasn't going to be the one to poke him with a stick just to make sure:


I learned a valuable lesson earlier this evening. Well, it's not so much a lesson, but just a reminder of what not to do when your allergies flare up in a Mexican restaurant.

Always remember to be sure your index finger is completely free of hot sauce before you stick it in your eye because it's been itching so much. Then again, the burning pain and uncontrollable tears made me forget in that moment just how much my eyes really had been itching. Actually, no. My left eye was still itching while my right eye was trying to abdicate from my skull.

And then there was this nose in the middle saying, "What do you want from me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment