Saturday, November 14, 2009

Alex and Benjamin


I was worried when I looked at the original of this photo. It seemed too overexposed, but hopefully the photoshop adjustments aren't too obvious. I was taking the shot in pretty tight quarters, as you can see from his face being relatively well in focus and hers a blur (and shooting with the aperture wide open, of course).

Alex and Benjamin were extremely nice. They're from England, now living here, and are soon to be married. They're also photo-savvy. I had a very nice talk with Alex while she was waiting for their to-go food (or should I say "takeaway"), while at the same time Benjamin was waiting to use the bathroom.

Their food came before the bathroom opened up, probably because there were two girls in the john doing more than just comparing Urinary Tract Infections. Fortunately, they lived in the neighborhood so he didn't have far to go to go.

I can't think of a way to close this out, so I guess I'll just say...

Congratulations on your soon-to-be marriage, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment