Monday, November 16, 2009

Brock and Friend (l-r)


I was loitering in front of Niagara when Brock started talking to me. I think he asked me, "Where's the party?" I didn't really have an answer. I told him that going out to bars and watching people get plastered really wasn't my idea of a fun time, but Halloween demanded some extra effort on my part.

I think the gentleman on the right initially approached in search of a cigarette. Honestly, I don't remember how or why he came to join us. Either way, there he was, and so I shot.

A Note:
Well, we've now come to the end of our little Halloween 2009 run. Exciting, wasn't it. We got to meet all sorts of interesting people in costume and out. But don't worry, I have at least a few more days of other shots before I have to go to the archives.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some good material in the next few days so I can push the archive placeholders back a bit.

1 comment:

  1. that "friend with brock is ameil!!! my drunken polish comrade of ave a!!!

    ReplyDelete