Thursday, November 5, 2009

Michelangelo


I never did fully clarify whether Michelangelo was the actual name of the person, or if he was supposed to be the ol' ceiling-painter himself, if he were still kicking around after all these years.

Either way, he was a really nice guy.

NOTES:
You may think he was in the middle of a scream, but actually he was doing this whole slow-motion thing. You can see his face was a bit overexposed, and instead of coming off as glistening, it's more of a whitish mush (imprecise focusing didn't help either).

But I think the chest glistening came out just fine, if that's the sort of thing you're into.

ADDENDUM:
Even though I was going for a whole black and white thing that night, I wish I could have shot him in color. He was pretty spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment