Friday, November 6, 2009

Wira and Danielle


Danielle noticed the YashMat2EB as I was loitering about by the corner of 7th and A. I don't remember much of what was said, but I do remember giving her a card. It was later in the night and I was probably just running on enthusiasm by then.

I wasn't planning on putting this picture up today, but it got bumped to the top because of the nice comment Danielle left yesterday on an earlier post. Let's face it, I'm easily bought.

So...if I took your picture on Halloween (or any other time) and you didn't lose my card and you actually went to the site and are interested to see how you came out, leave a comment. Send an email. I'll bump you up on the list. If I should get more than one person clamoring to see how they came out (as if), your call will be answered in the order it was received.

Thank you, and keep holding. Your patronage is important to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment