Friday, November 27, 2009

Mike


Mike kept on saying the same thing all night:

"I haven't seen this guy in over a decade! I knew him back in the 90's!"

Mike was exaggerating a bit, but for certain, I can't remember the last time I saw him, maybe at least three years or more. But you know how it is, you go a couple of years without seeing someone you used to hang out with all the time at a bar that's the last stop before hell and all of a sudden it's like no time had passed, yet it has.

Wow. What a lame, typical attempt at profundity that was.

If Mike looks familiar to you, it's probably because you remember him in the pivotal role of "Tito The Retarted Revenger" in Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV. No really, that was him.

The above picture was taken right after we saw each other for the first time in however long it was. I sure am quick on the draw, what with the shot, and yes, that's my card he's holding. Gee, I'm so sincere...

No comments:

Post a Comment