Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rose


Here's Rose, taking a moment behind the bar to indulge my hobby. Like the previous post, it came out overexposed. Unlike the previous post, I don't think I was able to hide that as well. I've taken some other pictures of her since. They were better exposed, but the pictures...well...I'm still figuring out what to do with them.

This other one I also took that night, but was able to rescue it from overexposure a little better than the first one.


I like this picture. I like the near-exasperated look on her face. I'd look like that too if I were stuck behind the bar on Halloween when they set the clocks back an hour. Well, I wouldn't look like that, I think you know what I mean.

In case you're wondering, she is dressed as Ron Weasley.

I could write a lot more about Rose. I didn't mean that to sound ominous or anything. Maybe some other time, some other photograph.

But for now, Rose is Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment