Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Birdman of Washington Square Park


I forgot I had even taken this photo, until circumstances earlier today reminded me. Hopefully I'll be able to explain those circumstances in a later post. I'll have to see if the film comes out first. But when have I ever let that stop me.

But anyway...

This was from one of my first rolls through the YashMat back in August. I guess I never put it up here since I asked this guy for a shot, as I was trying my best to be orthodox about only posting pictures of people who say, "hey nice camera" or something to that effect. Since then I've loosened my standards somewhat, if only to keep this thing alive. I'm sure you've noticed by now that I've been posting a picture a day, every day, since August. I guess that's the one redeeming quality of this thing, that if anything, I'm consistent.

Well, consistent with posts, not with quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment