Friday, July 2, 2010

YOU ARE A CUNT

Depending on who you ask, that might not necessarily be the nicest thing in the world to say. Though I suppose whoever wrote it felt they can't be responsible for how others react to the words on the wall:


Now as for my experience with the writing on the wall, it made me smile. Hell, liked it so much I even took a photograph of it. It's not a word that causes me any consternation. Hell, cunt passes from my lips on a regular basis. You can interpret that last sentence as you like.

I think this post might be as far from Dale Carnegie as I'll ever get (then again, there's always tomorrow).

I'd write more, but I have to get back to watching one of my all-time favorites, The Wizard of Oz. I still can't decide which I like better, the Lullaby League or the Lollipop Guild...

No comments:

Post a Comment