Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nighttime Arch

Yes, here's something you've never seen before on this site...a picture of the arch. Imagine that! At least this is at night:


Yeah, I know.

I've gots to raise my game. These posts have been relatively game-free lately. I haven't brought it, I left it somewhere. Or maybe having cupcakes for breakfast instead of something healthy might have had something to do with it. I've noticed that the older I get, the more of an impact my diet has on my body, and how I can go about my "daily life activities." I now understand why your parents always have a hard-on for you to have a good breakfast, since they're old enough to feel it. They forget that when you're a kid (or maybe up to your mid-30s or so), you can go on just intentions alone. Now I need some food, but nothing too heavy at this hour (god, how old am I?). I think this is a good time for one of my usual late night snacks, a ginger ale and one of those vanilla cake sprinkle covered cookies that they sell at the deli that are just wrapped in plain old saran wrap without even a label.

That's me alright, always caring about what I put down my gullet.

Come away with me Lucille, in my merry Oldsmobile...

No comments:

Post a Comment