Friday, July 30, 2010

Porsche

Okay all you SWC fans, you were clamoring for it, now here it is:


I'll admit, I still have a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the SWC. I have to get used to having such a wide angle at my disposal. I have to get used to adjusting my distance blindly (though I'm already used to that with the Nettar). I have to get used to what a 90 degree field of vision actually means when I'm blindly setting up a shot, since I'm not using the included viewfinder. Who knows what kind of parallax error the thing's got (even if it is a Hasselblad). But with any "new" old camera, you have to put plenty of rolls through it to really get a feel for what you're doing with it. Or maybe that's just me, and other people can pick up newold cameras and walk off with the Pulitzer any time they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment